Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sadness

A sweet teacher friend of mine lost her little brother last night in a car accident. He was coming home and was hit head on by a reckless driver. He died instantly. I am so sorry for her family. They are truely a very loving family.

A mother of two of my students lost her daughter-in-law from heart failure. She had lost her son about a year ago.

Such sadness.

I believe our lives are written for us before we come to this life. I believe we know where our lives will take us as we prepare to be born, but all that understanding is taken from us when we are born. Sometimes something may seem familiar like a deja-vu, but it's because you are remembering what was already written for you. You had already seen it. All this, however, does not erase the pain we feel when a loved one is taken from us, especially when they are so young.

My heart hurts for my teacher friend, she's gone through so much already. My heart hurts for the family of my "mother." They need so much prayer. God bless them and keep them strong.
God bless us all and our families.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones