Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thoughts

Life has its ups and downs.

Mostly ups!

I finished my class at Cal State - a blessing. I learned a lot. But it was exhausting. Now I'm looking into attending the U. of Phoenix which has some really cool online classes. I think I need two more classes to move up to the next level of the pay scale.

My son's school had a near riot today, don't know the reason. They were on lockdown for a while and were released by wings. He recorded what was going on outside and you can hear the security yelling at them to keep moving -"GO! GO! GO!"

I think of where I went to school back in Idaho and how naive I was about life. We were happy kids, everyone got along (I think). I loved going to basketball games and football games. My friends were nice -- I liked everyone (almost everyone). Then I listen to my son's happenings at school and I worry for him. But then this is all he knows. He needs to stay safe. I pray for him everyday and for my other kids.

There is this teacher at my school who is bitter about everything in her life. I feel sorry for her. Sometimes I don't like to be around her because she complains all the time and is angry that she can't teach her way. She can't wait to retire. I'm sorry, but I love my job and do not share her viewpoints which she finds rather odd seeing that we are almost the same age. I can retire before her and she wonders why I don't. "What am I going to do at home?" No, I tell her, I love my kids, I love my job -- I'm ok where I'm at. I'd rather not be around her, but if she needs me, I'll try to help. I'll try.

Went to the doctor today -- good report! Yay! Cool. Thank you, Lord.

My niece is planning a birthday party for her mommy here at our home in April. Lots of relatives will come. I'm so excited. BUT I got to clean from top to bottom.

Rambling...

Goodnight everyone. God bless.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones