Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A pillow for my head... please

Wow, I can't believe I'm actually adding to my blog. I have a mere 10 minutes to do so. I feel exhausted. I just finished reading a chapter on small group work. 36 pages long. Did I read it all in absolute? No. I concentrated on the questions the professor will ask. I'm tired of this class, I don't want to do it anymore. Enough. I have one more paper to write. I really feel for the young students who are taking up to 5 classes. How do they do it? Well, let me tell you. They're young!!! They're young, they live at home, most are unmarried - no children. They have stamina -- something I lack. I leave my stamina at work with my little ones. I think the next class I will take is Spanish for Educators, Part 1 -- Ha! Easy! :-) But why not. I need, I think 1 more class or maybe 2 to get to the next level --why not take an easy class -- something I can just sit back and at the end have more stamina.

All I can say is "Young people -- go forward and conquer!" 10 minutes are up. zzzzzzz.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones