Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yucky Year Round!!!!

Yesterday I went back to work. I very much dislike the year-round routine, if you want to call it that. Whoever thought of this concept sure was dumb. I follow a young teacher whom I like very much. She is an excellent teacher and most often times teaches to the last day, much like myself. She's also taking two classes for her Masters which compounds the work she has to do. Needles to say, however, the room was nowhere near done. Oh well, what can I say? So I said "Let me help you with the Mother's Day presents." Poor thing -- she puts too much on herself to do at the last minute. Not me! I'm done and out the door with my little ones. It could be I stay after school at least until 5:30 every day the week we're going off-track. What a bummer. Like I said the person or persons who thought of this should come see me -- I'd give them a piece of my mind - plus. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! And I don't use this word lightly.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones