Friday, February 2, 2007

My Sister

I have a little sister who is my best friend. She is sweet and kind. She has a soft voice and thinks nice things about everybody. She is a blessing to me. And I love her so much.

We are years apart, but yet she understands me. When I am sad, she is sad with me. When I get excited, she gets excited, too.

I left home when she was still young, therefore, I did not get to see her through her teenage years. And for this I am sorry. I wish I had been there for her more. But that is in the past and I marvel at what she has accomplished in her life. Her husband is sweet - we love him. Her children are loving and courteous.

Today she called me -- she was concerned about the stress we were having at work because of the upheaval we recently had. I gave her the good news and she was happy for us. This is a sister -- A sister is love. Thank you, sister.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones