Monday, February 21, 2011

GET To WORK!!!!

Interesting ... half the day is gone and I haven't made a dent in correcting my students' papers. The day is beautiful outside ~ came back from the gym and sat down to have coffee with my husband outside in the patio.

My intentions have been good as far as correcting goes, but I had a feeling we would have company this weekend and we did :). My best friend from college came by to visit, we were able to spend time with our children who also stopped by yesterday. Always love seeing them.

We received news that a friend of ours had passed away up north. He had been sick for a while and we knew it was a matter of time. He is resting now.

When I hear news like that, I have to stop and take a breath, stop and look around at all that I have, stop and appreciate all of God's blessings in our life together. We are in a good place. Thank you LORD.

Alright I really do need to get to work ~ correct, correct, correct!!!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones