Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love, Love, Love

I love my new kitchen!!! It is so functional! Feeling very blessed. This is the first time in the almost 35 years of marriage that we have a new kitchen ~ beautiful on top of that.

The expression "Cocinar con carino" has definitely become the norm in this sweet place. We love it.

Happiness on the homefront. :)

BUT at work ~ darn it!! I am feeling so overwhelmed with all that our principal is requiring of us. She seems to add more and more to our plate as each week goes by or maybe I should say as each day goes by. I dread opening the e-mails in the morning. Ok, I'll play the game ~ no problem, but don't expect me to be happy about it. We are beginning to steer clear of the office. Hmmmm.....does she notice???

Sometimes I think I'm just getting too old for this job. Time to leave it to the young ones with more stamina and patience. I tell myself to hold on for at least three more years ~ then I'll cruise through life with my Honey. :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones