Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grade? What????

I'm procrastinating today :). I have a small mountain of papers to correct and it's almost 3:00 and I haven't done any of it. But I've done a lot of other things...
  • I had coffee with toast while reading the last book of the Twilight series "Breaking Dawn" ~So hard to put down.
  • Made a nice breakfast for the family.
  • Did two loads of laundry and put away.
  • Mopped kitchen.
  • Washed dishes by hand instead of using dishwasher (love my new sink).
  • Had a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.
  • Went on Facebook (twice) ~checked my farm (Farmville).
  • Wrote on my blog :).
  • Talked to my daughter and mama on the phone.
  • Made a nice lunch.
  • Vacuumed.
  • Cleaned our bedroom.
  • Read my book again.
  • Spend time with my husband watching a show on prohibition "Boardwalk."
  • Took papers out of my rolling cart in an attempt to start grading.
You know what would really be perfect about now? A piece of chocolate cake. YUM!

I think I'll make a chocolate cake!

Happy Fall Saturday everyone!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones