Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh My Gosh!!!!!

All I can say is "Oh My Gosh!!!!"

After seeing "I Am Legend" we decided to go see this humongous building right next to Victoria Gardens and I was taken aback (and that's putting it mildly) by their interpretation of the "Great Outdoors." There's stuffed animals everywhere and I don't mean the cutesy ones, I mean the real ones - taxidermied -- or they could have been to make it look like real ones. There's a small lake in the middle of this store with bass and catfish swimming around. You can take an elevator down to the side of this lake and look right at the fish, but then you can do that from the outside, too. That was cool. The gun and rifle area is quite another experience with lots of animal heads jutting out of the walls. Some rifles cost 42,000 dollars!!!!!!! I did, however, thoroughly enjoyed shooting a rifle at the shooting gallery -- that was quite fun!

Coming from Idaho - growing up there all my young life, this place was very amusing. It's amazing what they can do with a tumbleweed....

We did, however, say we'll go back just to try out the restaurant which is said to be a setting like the Florida Keys.

So people, if you'd like to have a good laugh or cry (because of all the "stuffed" animals) then this is the place to go. :-)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones