Friday, October 26, 2007

I haven't blogged for a while. They say when you take a Master's class, you really don't have time for much else. I like to read a lot, I think I have three books waiting in line for me to read. I get excited at the thought of what they are going to be about. Right now I'm reading (in 5-10 minute intervals) a really good story on Polygamy). It's quite a "culture/religion." I like to interpret dreams, too, but that takes a little bit of reasearch. One of my brothers is waiting for his dream interpretation... interesting dreamer. Hmmm..... Our area of the mountains has been on fire lately. We are off of work, therefore, a little time to blog. I have a chapter I have to finish reading for school and a paper to write. Drag... I'd rather read my books. Don't get me wrong, I like school, but I see why it's better to take all your classes while you're still young. More energy. I think I'll just go to school enough to get me to the next level of the pay scale and that's it. I admire my son-in-law and daughter for their desires to get a Master's -- it's A LOT of work. I'm just looking forward to retirement with my Honey. :-) Everyone have a good day.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones