Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Friend

IWe just heard that our dear friend made it through an angioplasty and he's doing well. We are so happy. Thank you, Lord.

I hope we will be able to go see him soon. God willing he will get well and continue his fight against the cancer.

I don't understand this cancer business. What has become of our environment to cause so much harm to us? Sometimes I think we need to go completely organic in order to keep our bodies healthy. Do we not eat meat anymore? How about sodas -- diet? Then on the other hand, how about our minds? As we get older do we begin to become more forgetful? But that would mean that I've been old for a long time. :-) Who knows. I'm just so happy that he's came through his procedure good. More prayers.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones