Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life is Good . . .

I went to see my nutritionist yesterday and although I feel a lot better, the problem still exists. This I knew. She gave me stronger drops which I hope will take care of it. I was right, I will continue to be gluten-free and have to stay away from sugary foods. The good news is that my immune system is healing, my heart is strong, I'm breathing better which helps my lungs a lot. My doctor was so happy with how I looked ~ so different from my first appointment with her. She said she barely recognized me. She said I looked happier which I definitely feel happier.

I will go for one more appointment in July and I hope to be done with this health problem. That would be so great. I think I will continue with the holistic meds, but that's just fine with me since I have so much faith in them.

I'm from the old way of thinking and rely on "grandma's teas and herbs." When regular doctors only give me creams and I tell them the problem is from the inside and they dismiss me, I had to seek outside help. I was in a bad way. Thank God for doctors like my nutritionist. I am healing from the inside out. I could never have healed from the outside in with a simple cream - idiotic!

On the bright side, I had a chicken tamal, scrambled eggs, and beans from the pot for lunch. So delicious - yum!! AND I can once again have fresh tomatoes (salsa!) and mustard & mayonnaise!
So happy!!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones