Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Quiet Sunday Afternoon...

It's time for a cup of coffee. It's raining outside and it's cold. I've been correcting my students' work for most of the afternoon and feel like I've accomplished a lot. I am going to reward myself :). I've also have been doing laundry, putting away laundry, tidying up the family room and kitchen, cleaned the parrot cage and made a nice lunch. It's been a very good afternoon.

Yesterday I went to the gym and walked/ran on the treadmill for 1 mile. Pedaled the bike machine for 2 miles and went on the elliptical for .75 mile. I am getting better and better at exercising. I can now do 10 push-ups and doing better with the 5 pound weights. I have lost 11 pounds in one month. So proud of myself. And feeling much better as far as my health goes. I have started to like corn tortillas, grill/bake a lot of my food and eat lots of veggies. Let's see, what do I miss? Chocolate cake!!! Darn it!

Coffee - yummmmm!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones