Monday, January 3, 2011

Beautiful New Year . . .

The calm before the storm ~ I took this picture from our deck yesterday morning. It was our last morning to sleep late but I woke up to this gorgeous sight through the curtains of our bedroom, jumped out of bed as quietly as I could, told my husband "sleep," ran to get my camera, grabbed a sweater and ran out to the deck ~ SNAP!!! I don't do the beautifulness of it all justice, but I love it.

The storm came in yesterday afternoon and continues today. It is so cold, snowing for sure in the mountains. My husband went back to work. I do not go back until next Monday ~ so cool! I already cleaned out my clothes drawers ~ discarding a lot ~ getting ready for this new year by doing away with useless things ~ decluttering :).

For dinner I plan to make albondigas (good idea, Maria :) Yummmmmmm.....

Now to get on the treadmill and get going ~ working on my health.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones